Mount Greylock Regional School District is now using ParentSquare as of August 2023. ParentSquare is new school-home communications platform that allows for consistency across our schools. Its intuitive layout should improve communications and deepen engagement with our families. All MGRSD families have access to the system.
Through ParentSquare you are able to:
- Receive all communications from the district, schools, classrooms and activity groups in one centralized place
- Track school and district news, activities and events
- Direct message your child’s teachers
- Choose your preferred mode of communication (text, email, app)
- Choose to receive messages immediately or all at once each day
- Choose your preferred language (with improved translations features)
- Use a family-friendly app with all of this information
and much more…
- Do I have to create a ParentSquare account?
- Why didn’t I receive a ParentSquare invitation?
- Why doesn't my ParentSquare invitation link work?
- I cannot sign into ParentSquare. What is the first step?
- My email is correct in ParentSquare. Why am I not receiving emails?
- How can I update my email and/or phone number associated with my account? How long does it take until that change takes effect?
- How do I change my ParentSquare password?
- Do I have to use ParentSquare on my SmartPhone?
- When communications are sent, who will receive the message?
- We are a split-family with restrictions. Will other guardians see my contact information?
- I am getting too many messages from ParentSquare. Is it possible to receive fewer notifications?
- How do I add a student who's missing?
- English is not my first language. How can I receive content in my native language?
- Need more help?